- collarbonesandpoetry likes this
- mcrxroxx reblogged this from stewheart
- singingstrigiform reblogged this from cream-and-stars
- ohoverthinking reblogged this from frecklhes
- softgrungewintersoldier likes this
- stay-away-human reblogged this from ohmytheon
- choquolate likes this
- murder-of-the-magpie likes this
- kittenxvx likes this
- faithfu-lly likes this
- deanwincheslter reblogged this from emilyauditore
- deanwincheslter likes this
- emilyauditore reblogged this from ink-splotch
- theeaglesfly likes this
- pickupyourcrazyheart likes this
- hannahdesu reblogged this from actualdavidbowie
- gillrose14 reblogged this from naliest
- gillrose14 likes this
- supercaptaingeneral likes this
- stfuitserk likes this
- vickiality likes this
- vapour-s likes this
- mooon-sand-yo reblogged this from radtml
- joeycosta likes this
- typical-mess reblogged this from radtml
- faint-t reblogged this from ohmytheon
- altar-of-love likes this
- asandi reblogged this from ohmytheon
- ninosdelmundo reblogged this from wanderingwithwastedwords
- courtney-clarke reblogged this from ohmytheon
- courtney-clarke likes this
- lupinuslupin95 likes this
- d-l-g-g reblogged this from carafnparrish
- selectivethinking likes this
- mychemicallemon reblogged this from tailspin
- mychemicallemon likes this
- emotionally-disturbedd reblogged this from rubykredford
- everybodyslearninghow reblogged this from everybodyslearninghow
- one--moon reblogged this from wethinkwedream
- nyave likes this
- toujours-unreveur reblogged this from commovente
- atmosphericidal likes this
- platonicboners likes this
- jtaylmnop likes this
- bluepointdiner likes this
- schwarzbrot likes this
- rowanthestrange likes this
Here’s what our parents never taught us:
You will stay up on your rooftop until sunlight peels away the husk of the moon,
chainsmoking cigarettes and reading Baudelaire, and
you will learn that you only ever want to fall in love with someone
who will stay up to watch the sun rise with you.
You will fall in love with train rides, and sooner or later you will
realize that nowhere seems like home anymore.
A woman will kiss you and you’ll think her lips are two petals
rubbing against your mouth.
You will not tell anyone that you liked it.
It is beautiful to love humans in a world where love is a metaphor for lust.
You can leave if you want, with only your skin as a carry-on.
All you need is a twenty in your pocket and a bus ticket.
All you need is someone on the other end of the map, thinking about the supple
curves of your body, to guide you to a home that stretches out for miles
and miles on end.
You will lie to everyone you love.
They will love you anyways.
One day you’ll wake up and realize that you are too big for your own skin.
Don’t be afraid.
Your body is a house where the shutters blow in and out against the windowpane.
You are a hurricane-prone area.
The glass breaks often.
It’s okay. I promise that the breeze here is wonderful.